THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"ELECTION DAY...AND ALL MY THOUGHTS THAT COME WITH IT"

OMG!!!! Today has got to be one of the biggest days in the history of life itself!!! We are sooo close to having a Black President!!!! I'm so excited right now it's ridiculous!!! Well, since this is history in the making, I figured I would post the action up right now as if you were walking beside me right now in the comfort of my dorm room. So sit back, relax, and let's make history!!!!

OK right now it's 207 (Obama) and 138 (McCain)...well, of course Obama is in the lead!!! I was so excited today to hear and see so many students around here going to exercise their right to vote. It made me feel so good. Part of me actually wished that I had waited until today to vote lol. Well, at least I went and voted so technically I'm still apart of history :). I just can't get over the fact that we are sooo close to the end. This is the dream that MLK had wanted and spoke of sooo much.

Oh NOOO!!!! It's 10:44pm and now it's 207 (Obama) and 143(McCain)!!!! I can't believe this. I swear Obama needs to pull this one out for real. Who could have imagined that something like this would be happening? I'm still so excited about this election. All I keep hearing is YES WE CAN!!!! And fyi, I feel that if when Obama wins, that slogan should become YEAH WE DID!!!! lol. Just remember that before Diddy or Jay-Z come out with t-shirts that say that, you heard it from me first at "The Voice Within."

I actually want to go and get me a frickin' sandwich from the cafe right now, but I promise you I can't pull my eyes away from this screen. OMG did I just hear the tv say that Obama will get well over 270 votes, making him the 44th President of the United States of America??? I better had heard that because I know I'm not deaf lol. This is still one of the most exciting things I've ever seen. I can't believe I'm witnessing history in the making. I'll be able to read about this event in history books and I'll be able to tell my children that I was there when all this happened. Not to mention the fact that I was right in the midst of the crowd when Obama came to the field across from my dorm and spoke before us!!! That was really exciting as well. I got some good video footage of that and everything :). I'm such a broadcast journalist lol.

Argh!!!! I'm so tired of seeing all these splashes of red on the map of electoral results!!! Why is it that the southern states with the most racist people are on McCain's side? Gee, I wonder why? lol. Oh well, that doesn't mean they have that much power because they're not even worth that many electoral votes.

Aside from the Presidential part, I know that the legal marijuana was up for the vote today as well. Well, I voted no on it, because I know that "y'all" will try and get the homeboy with the weed prescription to get it for the 'rellos for the night lol. Thats a shame. I voted yes on for the stem cell research though. I feel that people can definitely benefit from that so much more.

Why are these two reporters wearing red ties? Are they trying to represent McCain on the low? lol. Some supporters. Although I could be wrong lol. They could be for Obama.

IT IS 11PM ON THE DOT...AND OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!! HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE!!!! YES WE DID IT!!!! GOD IS TOO GOOD!!!!! IT'S OVER!!!! CHANGE IS HERE!!!! PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!! AIN'T NO STOPPING US NOW!!!! THEY SAID WE WOULD NEVER MAKE IT TO THE WHITE HOUSE!!!! YES WE CAN AND YES WE DID!!!!!!

FINAL SCORE....OBAMA(384+) MCCAIN(174). THE VOTES HAVE SAID IT. LET'S GO OUT AND CELEBRATE. THIS IS ASHLEIGH J. AKA BETTY PAGE MONROE SIGNING OFF!!!


0 comments: